Which difficulty level should I choose for my pet?
- Think about crossword puzzles for us humans, we need to start on an easier one to understand the concept.
- Step by step as we understand the puzzle concept we can advance to more difficult versions.
- If we start too difficult, we will be frustrated and finally give up.
- A pet who doesn't understand how a puzzle works, may become destructive towards the puzzle.
- Their instinct may make them start chewing their way into the treats, instead of working for them.
- If we don't teach them the playing rules, and how the puzzle works their chewing instincts will kick in.
- The biggest challenge for you is having the patience to teach them how to solve the puzzle.
Levels of Difficulty Explained
Level 1 (Easy)
- Suits beginners, Cat's, Puppies & Dogs who have never played with a stimulating puzzle before.
- A great starting place If you are unsure if your pet will like puzzle solving for treats.
- Perfect as slow feeders for dogs.
Level 2 (Intermediate)
- Suits most dogs & Cat's of all ages, breed and size.
- If you have a working breed dog then this is a great place to start.
Level 3 (Advanced)
- When your Pet has mastered level 2 puzzles.
- Move up to a more advanced & challenging puzzle.
- Generally there are no removable parts which really increases the challenge.
Level 4 (Expert)
- When your Pet has mastered level 3 puzzles.
- These puzzles are reserved for the best of the best.
- Well trained dogs will really enjoy the challenges of a level 4 puzzle.
- The information contained in this description are just general suggestions to help guide you and get you get started.
- Puzzles are suitable for most dogs/cats in these categories.
- Always remember not all dogs/cats are the same, some may relish the challenge of a puzzle toy yet some may be simply disinterested in solving puzzles for treats.
- We recommend supervision of your pet with the puzzle at all times.
HOW TO PLAY: Remove stopper from the lid. Pour food or treats into the Wobble Bowl. To make it easier in the beginning, you can shake it slightly to disperse the food. Close the lid properly with the stopper.
Place the game on the floor, show your dog how to wobble it back and forth with his nose or paws until the food falls out on the sides.
The transparent lid with visible food or treats motivates the dog to work on getting all the pieces. The Wobble Bowl works great with both dry kibble and treats.
TO MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT: You can make it more difficult by placing scotch tape over a couple of the openings, so it takes longer for the food / treats to come out.
FUN FOR ALL DOGS: This game is a Puzzle and Feeder in one, fun for all dogs, regardless of age, size or breed.
PLAYING RULES: We recommend that you play together, teach the dog the rules of the game and how it works.
REDUCES DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOURS: By keeping your dog's mind busy, treat puzzle toys can help reduce unwanted behaviours
PLAY AND BOND: The Wobble Bowl is a great way to bond with your dog while teaching basic training commands in a fun way.
MAKES FEEDING FUN: This treat puzzle can also be used as a feeder, solving the food puzzle creates an engaging, slowed-down mealtime. It works great both for dogs who eat too fast, or dogs who are not very interested in food. BPA, PVC &
PHTHALATE FREE: Made with food-safe materials that you can trust for your dog.
EASY TO CLEAN: To wash, simply remove the lid and all treats/kibble, hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!
IT'S FUN. IT FEEDS. It’s a challenge your dog needs! Nina Ottosson Treat Puzzle Games fight boredom, help reduce destructive behaviors & exercise your dog’s mind. It’s hide & seek with treats, and dogs love it.
- ALWAYS supervise your pet when using a game or puzzle of any kind.
- Do not let your pet chew on the game or pieces.
- Inspect regularly for damage and remove/replace if the toy is broken, or if parts become separated, as serious injury may result.
- Intended for pets only, Keep out of reach of children.
- Once emptied of treats or kibble, the game should be stored until next supervised use.
Nina Ottosson Puzzle Games
- Fights boredom by keeping your pets busy - Boredom Busters
- Helps reduce destructive behaviour by exercising your pet’s mind.
- Strengthen the bond with your pet.
- Fun for all pets – regardless of age & size.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.